Guest Posting Guidelines
By Crop Curiosity -A Krishiyodha's Blog
Guidelines to be followed
We desire to provide our readers with information and quality content that can practically useful for them.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, good content relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
Very Important: Please don’t submit generic content that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but also unique and useful.
- Your post must be original and not previously published anywhere else. We are serious about Duplicate content
- Post should not be about an affiliate program/product.
- We might need to edit the content (in spite of misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it on web.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (relevant to your content )..
- Posts must be in good English.
- Posts should be around 500-600 words (max 1000 words).
Categories we are looking for:
- Food and Nutrition
If you’re interested then Prepare the draft and share it with the editor if everything is according to our guidelines we will inform you the acceptance of guest post and your post will be live with in 24 hrs of acceptance.
Details to be mentioned in Draft : Title, Blog content, Tags, Keyword & Relevant Image
Send the Draft to Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org